Waploaded Preview: Nigeria VS Swaziland2 minutes ago

Forum 8 years ago

Waploaded Preview: Nigeria VS Swaziland2 minutes ago

The Super Eagles of Nigeria will file out against the Sihlangu Semnikati of Swaziland in an all-important second-leg of the first round of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier.

Sequel to their 0 – 0 draw away to Swaziland in the first leg on Friday November 13, Sunday Oliseh’s ‘boys’ will have to ensure nothing but victory in the encounter to be played at the Adokiye Amasiemaka Stadium in Port Harcourt.

Eagles pray as prepare for the encounter
The Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa, has said that the team has no excuse not to winwhen they play Swaziland in second leg of the encounter.
Musa promised the Eagles will do whatever it takes to qualify for the next round.
[ads4]

He said: “For me i think Friday’s game (First leg) was a very difficult game for us and Nigerians were watching.

We know what happened on the pitch but we don’t have to take that as an excuse…by the grace of God we are going there to give our one hundred percent.

Meanwhile the Eagles have been promised $20,000 for every goal scoredin the match against Swaziland by Rivers state governor Nyesom Wike.
The Eagles play today, Tuesday November 17, 2015, at the Adokiye Amiesieamaka Stadium, Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Kick off time is 4 pm.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 15 hours ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba