DEAR MAPAITES! Rumour Has It About Mapoly

Forum 8 years ago

DEAR MAPAITES! Rumour Has It About Mapoly

So theres a rumour reaching me about MAPOLY Mass Comm department, both the nd and HND students…

Its a very strong thing o and its not funny at all
They say MAPOLY students studying the above named course should not even dream of graduating with upper credit cos the lecturers in the department wilk say “none of them graduated with upper while they were in d school, so how come you want to break record.”

[ads4]
Hehehe Rumour has it ni ooo! And am weeping for mapaites if this is true
Rumour also has it that Accountancy department own worst pass, say you dhould not even try to offend “a”.

I mean just “A” lecturer, cos once you do and your name goes viral like DAVIDO or OLAMIDE, you have offended the whole lecturers taking you in any course.

And as a normal-normal thing, The after math of this, “you’re graduating in d department of….”

Lemme not talk to much since na still rumour sha
Last Rumour con be say, ehn! Business administration/marketing department are lucky enough and might not fall victim until when it comes to project write up, cos some of the lecturers would tell you to go and increase your house rent.

And you know what that means?

“RUMOUR HAS IT…”
Where are the MAPAITES, Please contribute o.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy

Mapoly Management approves re-opening of registration portal, sets final deadline
Forum | 1 month ago

Mapoly Management approves re-opening of registration portal, sets final deadline

9ice Used Rumour of Me Sleeping With His Ex-Wife to Promote His Album - Ruggedman
Forum | 2 months ago

9ice Used Rumour of Me Sleeping With His Ex-Wife to Promote His Album - Ruggedman

They
Forum | 2 months ago

They're Unfounded Stories - K1 Speaks on Rumour of Marital Crisis