I don’t regret Chelsea return, I will win 10 titles in my career – Mourinho

Forum 8 years ago

I don’t regret Chelsea return, I will win 10 titles in my career – Mourinho

Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho, has insisted he does not regret returning to the club in 2013.
[ads4]

The Portuguese is currently in his second tenure at the club, after a successful spell between 2004 and 2007.

He guided the Blues to another Premier League title last season, but has endured a difficult start to this campaign.

However, he maintains that he can still turn things around.

“I do not regret going back to Chelsea. I returned and won the league,” Mourinho said at the launch of his new book.

“It was the end of a super squad. Frank Lampard represented a super generation and to win the league without Frank was a huge success.

“That generation is finished, but we want to achieve more.

“I am not going to run away. I believe more good moments are going to happen.

I will work and fight and wait for the results.”

Mourinho has won eight league titles and two Champions League trophies, but he feels there is more success in him.

“If only today matters, am close to being the worst manager rather than the best.

But if the criteria are career and a comparison of achievements, it’s easy to know where I am.

If the criteria are the last six months, I was champion in the most difficult league in the world.

“I will win more than 10 league titles in my career.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 4 hours ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series
Forum | 16 hours ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 16 hours ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 17 hours ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)