Jose Mourinho Is The Best Coach For Chelsea - Fabregas

Forum 8 years ago

Jose Mourinho Is The Best Coach For Chelsea - Fabregas

Jose Mourinho now doesn’t just have the backing of Chelsea, he now has the backing of one of his players, Cesc Fabregas.

Chelsea currently sit 16th on the log, and the recent loss to Southampton has increased the pressure mounted on Jose Mourinho.

But Fabregas has insisted he has complete faith in Jose Mourinho and sees nobody fit enough to save them.

“He is the best coach in the history of the club and the best we can have,” Fabregas told Marca .

“Personally, he [Mourinho] helped me in a very complicated moment of my career and he gives me confidence.

“I will do whatever he asks. In face-to-face situations he helps me a lot and I respect him for that. We [Chelsea] are not well, but we will do better. We have the best coach for the club.

“People have not forgotten that five months ago we won the Premier League and a cup, but we have to change the situation fast and soon.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 4 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 4 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows