Pique to Dani Alves: We have many enemies at Barcelona

Forum 9 years ago

Pique to Dani Alves: We have many enemies at Barcelona

Gerard Pique was caught on camera telling Dani Alves the duo have “enemies” at Barcelona.

The World Cup and two-time European Championship winner has won a whole host of trophies at the club, yet the centre-back finds himself having played only four of the last eight games under Luis Enrique.

And while the husband of Colombian pop s£nsat!on Shakira may feel like he has an indifferent relationship with many at the Catalan club, he has now told fellow defender Dani Alves that he too is in danger of becoming a contentious figure at the club.

During Barca’s training session on Friday, the centre-back was caught on video by Welabo telling the Brazilian: “Dani, you have many enemies here. You’re becoming like me.”

Dani Alves has been subject to a lot of rumours suggesting he will be leaving Camp Nou this summer when his contract at the club expires, with a Premier League switch most frequently touted.
[ads4]
Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo report that Pique told Barcelona after the video began circulating on social that he was only speaking to his Brazilian team-mate within the context of training jokily, and that it was not a reference to anything beyond that.

Source: http://loadedpals.com/pique-to-dani-alves-we-have-many-enemies-at-barcelona/

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story
Forum | 1 week ago

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story

‘It’s sad, we’re all human with weaknesses’ – Drogba on Dani Alves, Robinho rape charges
Forum | 1 week ago

‘It’s sad, we’re all human with weaknesses’ – Drogba on Dani Alves, Robinho rape charges

Rooney vs Suarez: Gerard Pique picks better player
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Rooney vs Suarez: Gerard Pique picks better player