FIFA Authenticates Election of New NFF President

Forum 9 years ago

FIFA Authenticates Election of New NFF President

President of FIFA, world football’s governing, Sepp Blatter has endorsed the election of Amaju Pinnick as Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) president.

Pinnick, 43, who was the Delta State Sports Commission chairman and Delta FA boss before his election, was elected on Tuesday, September 30, 2014, at the NFF Congress in Warri, Delta State.

In a letter sent to the new NFF boss, Blatter said:

‘I would like to extend my sincere congratulations and best wishes of success on the occasion of your election as the new president of the Nigeria Football Federation’

‘I wish you good luck, strength and every success for your new role and look forward to meeting you soon.’

Amaju Pinnick, who is the Executive Chairman of the Delta State Sports Commission, won the election by 32 votes after it went into a re-run and will replace Aminu Maigari as the new President of the NFF for the next four years.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shallipopi
Forum | 1 day ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 2 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 2 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 2 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5