Akpors And The Neighbor’s Wife

Forum 9 years ago

Akpors And The Neighbor’s Wife

Akpors the popular street troublemaker went to his neighbor’s house one day to discuss a problem he claimed to be having. After hesitating for a while the neighbor let him speak and Akpors explained he was in great need of a remedy for his tooth problem.

Akpors: I’m having a terrible toothache, I cannot eat or sleep, can you please help me?

Neighbour: Haa, Akpors, last week I had an even more terrible toothache than yours, I just kissed my wife and it went away, just like magic.

Akpors: Ahhh….really? just like that?
Neighbour: Yes oh my brother, you should try that method

Akpors: I totally agree, please, where is your wife? so we can start immediately! Akpors is currently receiving treatment in the hospital for heavy injuries.

One word for Akpors?
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 4 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj