How a guy turnned into Gorilla

Forum 9 years ago

How a guy turnned into Gorilla

A Uniben graduate turned to a gorilla because of job!

A graduate in Biology from University
of Benin was having difficulty in finding a job.

He saw an advert in one of the daily
newspapers for a job at a zoo.

In the interview, the manager told him that their gorilla, which had been tourists attraction has died so they needed someone to dress up & pretend as gorilla.

The graduate was embarrassed, but since the salary was OK, he accepted the job.

The first day, he put on the gorilla skin & entered the cage, he started jumping up and down, beat his chest & roared like gorilla.
[ads4]
The next day, he put on a gorilla skin and started moving around the zoo again and mistakenly entered another cage and found himself staring at a lion.

The lion roared & rushed towards him. The scared graduate quickly forgot that he is a gorilla & started shouting like human, "Help! Help!"
The lion leaped onto him,knocked him to the ground and whispered in his ear "sodiq" it's me lekan, ur course mate. Shut up or we'll both lose our job..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Guy Ritchie Movie With Henry Cavill and Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Title, Release Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Guy Ritchie Movie With Henry Cavill and Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Title, Release Date

The Fall Guy Poster Previews Ryan Gosling-Led Action Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fall Guy Poster Previews Ryan Gosling-Led Action Comedy

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

Biography & Career Of Guy Martin
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Guy Martin