Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.
1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?
2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone’s’ time,’ insufficient balance’ will chase him away!
3. The guy that multiplies the queue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.
4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.
5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. ‘Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?
6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes… When you go closer you discover the machine asked ‘do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.
7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.
Source: Our Daily Experience