Why I Feature My Wife in My Music Videos - Timi Dakolo Reveals

Forum 7 years ago

Why I Feature My Wife in My Music Videos - Timi Dakolo Reveals

Nigerian Singer, Timi Dakolo said he uses his wife,Busola for his music videos because of the deep emotions portrayed in his songs.

“My kind of are deep songs, I don’t think I want to express that kind of feelings for somebody else, because it is her I was telling so I had to sing it to her”.

“The reason I chose ‘Love and consequences’ for my next album is because as we all know, love has consequences. It can be good, and it can also be bad”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday