See Why Davido ft Wizkid - lambogini Next Month Collabo May Be Trash!!

Forum 8 years ago

See Why Davido ft Wizkid - lambogini Next Month Collabo May Be Trash!!

The Journey to the top has not been easy, with critics coming from here and there for the HKN Boss, will i say boss? Okay Recording artiste Davido, the Fans Mi crooner has since been receiving various bad reviews on Why ' Fans Mi ' Music Video By ' Davido ' Should Be ' Banned ' From Being Aired In Nigeria, is that the case here now? well See who he's got for a feature come next month, wizkid AKA Starboy!! YahGah.

The song titled, Lambogini (Snippet), from analysis may be a total trash, follow me to see why!

Is Davido Actually tha Bomb On Collabos?

From experience, davido's die-hard fans, might conclusively say yes without any second taught, as we saw from the Shuperu Remix with Orezi, though no much pronounced bad reviews, even the devil knew wack was written over that jam, no wonder why the song died in 2 weeks, also killing the real song (LMAO).

Will davido Sing for His fans? or sing to compete with StarBoy?

i am not saying they both are match, i dont care which you prefer, but i smell competition in their lyrics, dont be suprise OBO will be doing the undo while starboy might even rap on it, just to want to want to, ehen naa you understand.. hahahaha

Lastly, will the Song even be released next month?

Just like OBO has been promising album release uptill now nothing nothing, hoping he does not defer the date of this Jam again, even if he does, many of a time we have anticipated for wacks right?. Hey Reader, i know you be saying that this is just a short version of the song, That the full version is gonna be dope, i would just want to believe you sha.

Are You an OBO / Wizzy Fan? Do you think the Song's Gonna be Wack? Who do You think will Murder the track? listen to snippet below, let us hear your words, via The Comment box below.

[ Download Track Here ]

[ads4]

NOTE: This Post is clearly the author's own, written and published based on the author's believe, it has nothing to do with WWW.WAPLOADED.COM

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence