M.I Goes On His Knees As He Begs Fans For Forgiveness Before Releasing New Album Date

Forum 9 years ago

M.I Goes On His Knees As He Begs Fans For Forgiveness Before Releasing New Album Date

M.I Abaga is without a single doubt one of the most respected Nigerian rapper of all time, but what surprises his fans is his total sense of humility. The Choc City executive made one of the most shocking gestures of his career hen he knelt before his fans during a performance at the Beat FM Triple 9 Concert, which held September, 30, 2014, at The Landmark Event Centre, Lagos.
[ads4]
“I’m sorry everyone”. An apologetic M.I said, kneeling, hands clasped in supplication. “I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long. My new album will be released on October 23, 2014.”
His last album M.I. 2: The Movie was released in 2010, which had massive success in the African market. The new album is titled ‘Chairman’, and will contain a number of star collaborations.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Shallipopi
Forum | 2 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 4 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 4 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel