Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble.

Forum 9 years ago

Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble.

Okay this album take the okoye brother's 2years to come up with and from all I could observe, the album is not bad indeed. though you can't expect it to sound like the gameover album which to me remains their best work ever. Psquare is a household name and the twin have finally come up with their sixth studio album titled DOUBLE TROUBLE .
note: it's a personal review and ratings.
please try and support our artist by buying a copy..say no to piracy.
Double Trouble
1. Shekini---- Yea you can call it a recycled beat but I will have to tell you that 80 percent beat of most popular naija artist are recycled that's why we can feel every resemblance on them. meanwhile shekini is a party dance hip hop dance that have the flavour of lilkesh shoki, and runtown garllado. but it's a song that would make you shake your body. am sure this is one favourite for the Djs because it's a party bang. in all I rate this song (7/10 percent.)
2. Missing You----- missing you is a slow high life tempo song. just like a normal song. don't expect much on this song and moreover this is my least song in the double trouble album. have been you my baby eh that's what you get to feel here. no much talk I give it (3/10 percent).
3.Bring It On (feat. Dave Scott)--------- wow this song reminds me when this twins started and nobody knew that they will rise to be one of the most celebrated artist in Africa. the twins did good to feature Dave Scott. it's a song that will motivate you to keep doing what you are doing no matter how hard it might seem to be. it's a cool great song for those who knows about good lyrics and not beat dependant. (it takes 8/10 perfect after a perfect review).
4. MMS (Mugu Money Spender)--------MMS is just a perfect title for this song. my stubborn friend didn't take a twink before he started reciting this tone maybe because he seen a song which help him believe that he dosent need to spend before he can woo any girl. lol. well it's a song with a catchy chorus that will make you to recite this song easily even on the first hearing. it's good and danceable too. it takes (6/10 percent).
5. ifeoma------- There is no love song without Psquare. ifeoma is a song that will touch your heart. it's a cool melody with great lyrics. I can hear Paul saying (ifeoma meh , arapulam o,bikozie gbaharm eh.am down on my knees, am begging you please.) it's more than words can say. am sure you will love to hear this. (8/10 percent).
6. Ejeajo (feat. T.I)------ well we have heared this track and even watch the video too. it was a song selected for promotion of the album. ejeajo might have received some criticism from music lovers especially the video lightning and lyrics. but it's a good old Skool tune which old Skool lovers will enjoy. meanwhile T.I put up good rap here. (i gave it 5/10 percent).
7. Collabo (feat. Don Jazzy)-------Mehn this is good and we have our mavin boss Don jazzy here. collabo is a great Afro hip hop track that will make you dance, dance and dance. am sure the Djs and radio stations will jam this tune for a long time. I gave it up for the twins for a nice dance track. 9/10 percent is not bad anyway.
8. Ogadigide---------- I said before that there is never a love song without Psquare and am sure this track will prove me right. ogadigide is an igbo word meaning (it will always be). a cool lovely song and Flavour would have killed this song if he was featured in this song. it merits 7/10 percent rating.
9. No Be Joke------the beat for this tune is a foreign beat and my usher lovers might fall in love with this one. well no much thing is been said here. cool and normal. (5/10 percent.)
10. Enemy Solo With Awilo Logomba---------- where are my Makkosa dancers. this is specially for you. Psquare did enough to feature the king of makkosa awilo logomba. I think when they tour French countries, this is will be a hit track there. (7/10percent).
11. Sari Sari---------------sari sari.... no word for this. play this and you can judge.
12. Zombie (feat. Jermaine Jackson)------------ I don't know know why this song is on my repeat button. many peeps will love this afrobeat tune . first sounds like fela and also Micheal Jackson style of music. don't forget Micheal Jackson brother Jermaine Jackson was featured too and the collaboration was just perfect. great song which I will give 9/10 percent rating.
13. ije love ---------- the last track of the double trouble album and it's a love song. cool if you ask me but not my expectations when I saw the title. I was expecting something like ifunaanya in their gameover album but got otherwise. anyway it's cool. (4/10 percent).
Testimony {Bonus Track}
Personally {Bonus Track}
Alingo {Bonus Track}

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton

EPL: Man Utd confirm double injury blow ahead Chelsea clash
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Man Utd confirm double injury blow ahead Chelsea clash

My Wife Deserves Double Bride Price - Actor Williams Uchemba Gushes Over His Wife
Forum | 2 weeks ago

My Wife Deserves Double Bride Price - Actor Williams Uchemba Gushes Over His Wife