I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents - Peter Obi

Forum 5 years ago

I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents - Peter Obi

PDP presidential candidate, Peter Obi said that he inherited $170 million from his parents.

Peter Obi after claiming that he made his own money has revealed that he inherited about $170 million US dollars from his parents and that the money has grown to about $561 million dollars. Peter Obi said this in response to a question on “The candidate”, an Nta presidential program. Peter Obi was asked why he invested $30million of Anambra State funds in a company owned by him. In response peter claimed the company belonged to his parents and that bcos he knows the future of this company, he had to invest 15% of the company’s shares at $30million for anambra people and 85% remained with his family. He also explained that there has been a 3.3% growth that has seen anambra state’s 15% share value hit $100 million dollars whereas that of his parents gone up to $561 million dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 5 hours ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 10 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 1 day ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi