FNOTD: "Goodluck Jonathan Hasn’t Farted Since he Became President" - Doyin Okupe

Forum 9 years ago

FNOTD: "Goodluck Jonathan Hasn’t Farted Since he Became President" - Doyin Okupe

NOTICE: This Was Brought to You By "Fake News Of The Day" Read and ENjoy

Doyin Okupe – the controversial writer has just released another mind-blowing article where he claims GEJ hasn’t farted since he became president. See the press release below:

“I was once opportuned to spend a couple of days with the President of Nigeria – His Excellency Goodluck Jonathan – and I surprisingly found out a few things about our incumbent president but the one that fascinates me most is that the president has never farted since he was sworn in.

The above expression might draw some criticisms and questioning, however, without apologies, I still stand by my saying.

Considering the way the government of Nigeria has been run for the past few years since GEJ took over, he has always been found without flaws as he claims.

The good thing about this is that he is very out but soft spoken and can warm his way into the hearts of anyone. I repeat ANYONE.

I would not in any further or future comments or releases withdraw my saying though but I leave you all to ruminate and determine what I mean from your own perspective”

Above is the statement made by Doyin Okupe himself.

[ads4]

Waploaded is committed to bringing you up-to-date news on a per second basis – stay tuned

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL Waploaded READERS….WE PROMISE YOU MORE LAUGHTER NEXT YEAR ..THANKS FOR MAKING THIS YEAR AWESOME.. THANKS FOR BELIEVING IN US ..GOD BLESS YOU

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 5 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 5 days ago