See What Social Media Users Did With Nigerian Pilot & Ex Beauty Queen's Photo

Forum 5 years ago

See What Social Media Users Did With Nigerian Pilot & Ex Beauty Queen's Photo

The young and beautiful lady whose picture has been circulating on social media as the youngest pilot in the world has come out to counter such claim, she took to her IG page @todsandkids this post

"Dear Cyber space, I am the woman in this photo. My name is Powede Eniola Awujo, Formerly Powede Eniola Lawrence, I was 25 years old when this photo was taken, it's been two years and this picture has circulated globally with all sorts of false identities attached to it".

"I am from Nigeria, in Africa, I'm not the youngest pilot even in my country. I have a private pilot license from South Africa Civil Aviation Authority with a commercial pilot license in view, I am also an ex beauty with a Bsc, RN and Registered midwifery Nursing Degree, this is amongst other things. please bloggers and individuals @facebook @instagram @twitter Need to stop, It's been two years and I'm still being tagged as so many things I'm not. If you must tell a story, tell it with facts. Thank You"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 22 hours ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi