Oba Of Benin's 5 Wives Looking Radiant At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary

Forum 5 years ago

Oba Of Benin's 5 Wives Looking Radiant At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary

The five wives of the Traditional King of Benin were seen looking radiant as they grace the 2nd Coronation Anniversary of their husband, Eheneden Erediauwa (Ewuare II).

Ewuare II was crowned the Oba of Benin on 20 October 2016. He is the 40th Oba, a title created for the Head of State (Emperor) of the Benin Empire at some time between 1180 and 1300.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 2 weeks ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 2 weeks ago