Ex President Jonathan Pictured With His Daughter, Her Hubby & Grandchildren In Lovely Photos

Forum 5 years ago

Ex President Jonathan Pictured With His Daughter, Her Hubby & Grandchildren In Lovely Photos

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's daughter, Faith Edward, recently welcomed a son. with her husband, Prince Godswill Edward.

Jonathan is pictrured above with the family who he visited to meet with his grandson yesterday October 14th.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 6 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 6 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 6 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today