Have You Ever Seen Fela In A Suit? Check Out This Throwback Photo Of The Legend and His Wife

Forum 6 years ago

Have You Ever Seen Fela In A Suit? Check Out This Throwback Photo Of The Legend and His Wife

Nigerian singer, Femi Kuti, the son of legendary afrobeat pioneer, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, has shared an interesting photo of his father online.

Femi shared the amazing throwback photo of Fela and one of his wives (seen above) via his Instagram page today and captioned it; "Bringing back from my library to the forefront. Once upon a time my father & mother."

In the photo, Fela is seen wearing a suit as he posed with his wife, Remilekun Taylor.

Many fans of the afrobeat legend have expressed surprise at seeing Fela wearing a suit as the man is mostly seen in other kinds of attires but almost never in a suit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 hour ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 23 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy