Serious Panic as Technician is Electrocuted at the Lagos House of Assembly

3 years ago

Tragedy struck in the Lagos State House of Assembly on Tuesday when a young air conditioner (AC) technician was electrocuted while working at the assembly premises, Tribune has reported.

The unlucky man identified as Tobi was said to have been killed while working on the ACs at the Assembly chamber.

It was further revealed that Tobi was working alongside two of his colleagues who had no idea initially that he had been electrocuted. When his colleagues realized what had happened, they rushed him to the staff clinic at the secretariat, nearby but could not be revived.


There were indications that Tobi and his colleagues might have opted to work on the AC maintenance as no legislative activity was going on, as the lawmakers are currently on a short recess which is expected to last till November 13.

Related forums
Lagos Govt. Seal Off Cubana Night Club For Operating Despite Ban (Video)
Forum

Lagos Govt. Seal Off Cubana Night Club For Operating Despite Ban (Video)

1 month ago
Laycon Finally Receives House He Won At BBNaija Show (Video)
Forum

Laycon Finally Receives House He Won At BBNaija Show (Video)

1 month ago
House Of Reps Speaker, Gbajabiamila, Visits Family Of Vendor Shot Dead By His Security Aide (Photos)
Forum

House Of Reps Speaker, Gbajabiamila, Visits Family Of Vendor Shot Dead By His Security Aide (Photos)

1 month ago
Lagos clergyman, Prophet Israel Genesis sentenced to jail for fraud
Forum

Lagos clergyman, Prophet Israel Genesis sentenced to jail for fraud

2 months ago