Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo)

A court clerk in Uganda been suspended for 2 weeks after reportedly dressing in a seductive way to her workplace.

The lady, identified simply as Rosemary, drew the ire of judicial authorities after appearing before them in a seductive dress.

According to reports, she was subsequently suspended for two weeks without salary for her indisciplined way of dressing.

This was made known in a letter signed by the Ugandan Permanent Secretary to the Judiciary, Ms Josephine Mawunge, who explained that her intermission from work was due to her wearing of “a very short and tight dress”.

Part of the statement read;

“This is to inform you that on the 21st September, 2017, while you were invited to the Permanent Secretary of the judiciary for an explanation regarding the nonpayment of your salary and allowances, for the month of July 2017, you turned up dressed in a manner that does not portray the good image of the judiciary and the public at large.

“In particular, you were dressed in a very short and tight dress which by description does not fall within the generally acceptable standards of the establishment notice.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension