“Pres. Jonathan needs a second term like Obama” – Majek Fashek

Forum 9 years ago

“Pres. Jonathan needs a second term like Obama” – Majek Fashek

In a recent interview with pulse.ng, the “Send Down the Rain” crooner revealed that he would like to go into politics in 2015 to support President Goodluck Jonathan because just like U.S president Barack Obama, Jonathan deserves a second term.

Here are excerpts from the interview:

“Next year, I’m going to be entering into politics. I am going to be in the PDP…I will support the president. I will support the president and the governor, that’s why I enter into politics. With my knowledge in the American world, presidency is not my calling, I’m a revolutionary musician, so what I can do with the power God gave to me is to support the government so that they can help the poor…

The presidency is too much work, I don’t like it. Instead of me to become a president, I will support the president.

In 2015, I am supporting Goodluck Jonathan, because he needs a second term like Obama. We are in the political era, and we are going into political transition. We either re-elect Goodluck Jonathan or somebody else. But so far, I think Goodluck needs second term to try his best.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 4 days ago

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie