‘I Make $288k/N103m Annually From Bleaching Cream’ – Bobrisky Boasts

Forum 6 years ago

‘I Make $288k/N103m Annually From Bleaching Cream’ – Bobrisky Boasts

Nigerian male cross-dresser, Bobrisky, who seem to have gotten over his face-off with a Texas based hairstylist, has taken to Snapchat to boast of making $288k annually from his bleaching cream business.

Bobrisky who told his haters to keep hating while he makes money, further gave a breakdown of his sales. According to him, his bleaching cream costs $400 and he sells at least two daily, and that is $800 which amounts to $24,000 monthly and $288,000 per annum.

With the current Dollar to Naira exchange rate of N315, it seems our dear Nigerian male barbie is making over N90Million annually.

Guess Bobrisky forget to tell us him Yanch they make Annually… No be sha only Cream him dey sell

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage