Another day, another bird turns into woman in Lagos. (see photos)

Forum 9 years ago

Another day, another bird turns into woman in Lagos. (see photos)

Me, I don't understand all these witchy witchy stories. Is it not possible that these people are mentally disturbed individuals instead of witches? I just received these photos and according to the people who claim they witnessed it, a bird suddenly dropped as it was flying by and it turned into the woman above. When people gathered around her, she allegedly confessed to killing four people this week.

This incident happened at Imulokanle street, Ishaga bus stop off Ebule Egba Ekoro road, Lagos. They say she's been wondering around since she fell and they want the police to come take her out of their area. See more photos after the cut...
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher
Forum | 7 hours ago

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 14 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 14 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges
Forum | 18 hours ago

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges