Chibok Girls Who Jumped Out Of Boko Haram Moving Truck Are Now Students In US (Pics)

Forum 6 years ago

Chibok Girls Who Jumped Out Of Boko Haram Moving Truck Are Now Students In US (Pics)

Recall, Mercy and Patience, who were among the lucky few that jumped out of the moving truck carrying over 200 schoolgirls, who were kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists on April 14th, 2014, Well Both started school this year at Bronx Community College in the U.S under a project called Education Must Continue Initiative.

As shared by Journalist and media skilled practitioner, Jackson Ude, who met them on Saturday he wrote;

'Mercy and Patience escaped from the Boko Haram Truck carrying over 200 Chibokgirls. They are students of Bronx Comm College. Met them today!..
They girls were excited when I told them more have been freed'

'Meeting the two Chibokgirls today in the Bronx changed my view about the abduction. U need to listen to Mercy and Patience to understand.'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Passenger Dies As Vehicle Rams Into Stationary Truck In Anambra
Forum | 2 days ago

Passenger Dies As Vehicle Rams Into Stationary Truck In Anambra

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 5 days ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024
Forum | 6 days ago

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 week ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish