Nigerian man shares story of how he met his wife as she was searching for a "very big Cucumber" (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Nigerian man shares story of how he met his wife as she was searching for a "very big Cucumber" (Photos)

A Nigerian lady has tied the knot with the man she met while searching for a very big cucumber in the market.

The man, Enenehi Jonah shared their pre-wedding photos and told the story below...

" C U C U M B E R
We actually met at my mum's shop, and most times when I am less busy, I do help her with sales. So on this faithful Monday morning, I saw this angel walking toward our shop to get some vegetables, and to my greatest surprise she said “i need a very big cucumber" and thanks to @teknoofficial LOL, I started singing i get big cucumber and the rest was history... @preentz_boss "

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 3 days ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings
Forum | 3 days ago

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering