I’m Sad A Liberian With Ebola Is In Texas- President Sirleaf

Forum 9 years ago

I’m Sad A Liberian With Ebola Is In Texas- President Sirleaf

Liberian President, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf has said she is very angry and sad at the moment that a Liberian who knew he had been exposed to the deadly ebola virus could still leave Liberia for another country, knowing the consequences.

She said she feels sad the more, because the United States have done a lot for her country in containing the deadly virus.
[ads4]
Indicating that the man might be punished when he eventually returns home, she said, ‘I will consult with lawyers about what to do when the man returns home.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 5 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 5 days ago

India-bound Nigerian With Liberian Passport Arrested At Lagos Airport; Vomits, Excretes 80 Wraps Of Ingested Cocaine
Forum | 1 week ago

India-bound Nigerian With Liberian Passport Arrested At Lagos Airport; Vomits, Excretes 80 Wraps Of Ingested Cocaine