Kemi Olunloyo Reveals How Actress Angela Okorie Allegedly Prostituted And Got $1.5M From Yahya Jammeh’s Stolen $11M

Forum 7 years ago

Kemi Olunloyo Reveals How Actress Angela Okorie Allegedly Prostituted And Got $1.5M From Yahya Jammeh’s Stolen $11M

Popular controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, took to her IG page to “expose” how Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie got a share from the alleged $11m the immediate past president of The Gambia, Yahya Jammeh ‘stole.’

The Snitch Lady wrote;

#HNNWomen The depth of high class prostitution of our #Nollywood ladies has reached alarming heights.

While #AngelaOkorie fans are busy yapping me for calling her a call girl, they don’t understand my form of investigative journalism.

I am simply the BEST in #Africa. I was US trained and my degree is journalism not mass communications. No fear, favors or bribes.

Okorie has been fu-Cking a dictator in front of our eyes and could have possibly been a diplomatic nightmare that ECOWAS secret agents could have easily eliminated.

If she were #American, the CIA would have KILLED her already!

A total #Nigerian embarrassment to @muhammadubuhari’s #ECOWAS mission.

I caught and monitored Okorie’s philandering with #yahyajammeh from the beginning of the elections that eventually earned #AdamaBarrow the Presidency.

Instead, Okorie was on Instagram brainwashing her fans as usual calling Jammeh “a man of the people.” Angela once again after u were insinuating thunder will fire @bobrisky222, I repeat….

the thunder that will fire u is coming straight from #Gambia from all those #Gambians who are refugees in #Senegal now suffering and trying to go home.

Instead you conveniently flew back to #Nigeria and watched a dictator refuse to give up his throne after he paid u.

A prominent #Gambian Journalist told me you were paid $1.5M to wear white muslim dictator shit garb and rock your p**sy around campaigning for an evil man.

RETURN THE MONEY ANGELA!! #Jammeh also allegedly took $11M too. Both of u will be prosecuted by #Barrow soon

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 14 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 14 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 15 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 1 day ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act