Meet the world’s strongest priest, Kevin Fast, who holds several Guinness World Records in powerlifting.

Forum 9 years ago

Meet the world’s strongest priest, Kevin Fast, who holds several Guinness World Records in powerlifting.

The world’s strongest priest, Kevin Fast,
The powerlifting Canadian pastor was given a title of the world’s.
[ads4]
strongest priest as he holds several Guinness World Records including:
The heaviest aircraft pulled by a man (which weighed 189 tonnes);
The heaviest truck pulled by an arm wrestling move;
The heaviest vehicle pulled over 30,48 meters;
“My parishioners here at the church are always supportive.”
The longest duration holding 500kg with the shoulders;
Pulling a fire engine over 30,48 meters;
Hauling a 40-tonne house down a road;
Lifting 22 women with his back.

“I’ve set many records over the years – I’ve pulled planes, trucks, ships and trains.”
The 51-year-old has already broken a staggering 19 powerlifting records over the past two decades and also presided over thousands of services, weddings and baptisms at a Canadian church.
“I’ve been competing at an extreme level for 21 years and don’t want to stop now.”
Speaking about his sport and religious life, Kevin Fast said,“I’ve set many records over the years – I’ve pulled planes, trucks, ships and trains. Just about everything you can pull. I’ve been competing at an extreme level for 21 years and don’t want to stop now. I’ve been given the ability to do this and I believe it is a gift from God.
“I’ve been given the ability to do this and I believe it is a gift from God.”
The deal with gifts like this is you have to use them to help people otherwise it would be ungrateful.

So with all my world record attempts I’ve always tried to raise money for charity. My parishioners here at the church are always supportive. We are a nice big family and they like to hear about my exploits.”
“With all my world record attempts I’ve always tried to raise money for charity.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead
Forum | 2 days ago

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 2 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky
Forum | 3 days ago

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 5 days ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers