"The Lion And Tiger Are One"; Femi Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti... Photo

Forum 7 years ago

"The Lion And Tiger Are One"; Femi Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti... Photo

Former minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olu-Kayode and wife Precious Chikwendu paid a courtesy visit to governor of Ekiti state; Ayodele Fayose after a church service this morning . The PDP stalwart who shared this photo on his social media page wrote;

A wonderful time with the Lion of the West after church this morning. Governor Ayo Fayose is not just a friend but he is my brother.

He is one of the greatest and most courageous leaders that Nigeria has ever had. He is a friend through thick and thin and someone that fears no man. He and I are one and we always will be. What binds us together is not just politics but the blood of Jesus. We stand together in this struggle and together we shall prevail. The lion and the tiger are one!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament