See Amazing New Photos Of The World's Former Fattest Woman

Forum 7 years ago

See Amazing New Photos Of The World's Former Fattest Woman

In 2002 when she hit international headlines, the side of 40 year old Catrina Raiford's house had to be bulldozed away because her 453kg frame had left her bed bound.

She had developed breathing difficulties and needed to be taken to hospital.

Too large to move, she dubbed herself 'the half-tonne woman' and vowed to slim down.

Fast forward to today, Catrina is a shadow of her former self and even looking for love. See what she now looks like after shedding over 261kg.

Dailymail reports Catrina said about her weight loss:

'For the first time ever, at the end of December, I worked out for an hour in the gym. I took a video of it to inspire other people.

I go on dates now and men ask me for tips for their sisters, aunts, mums. Still, it's amazing to think that a few years ago I couldn't move and now I am dating.'For four hours a week now,
Catrina works out on the floor. She also enjoys water aerobics.

Delighted by her progress, the world's former fattest woman plans to lose even more weight, as she is eager to have 140lb of sagging skin cut off. She also wants her breasts reshaped – something surgeons will only do after her excess flab is removed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Shallipopi
Forum | 3 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip