Lagos PDP Tells APC, Family To Stop Lying About Tinubu’s Health

Forum 9 years ago

Lagos PDP Tells APC, Family To Stop Lying About Tinubu’s Health

The Lagos State chapter of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, yesterday urged Lagos residents to pray for the quick recovery of the former governor of the state, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. In a statement by its Publicity Secretary, Taofik Gani, the party claims Lagosians were interested in knowing the true state of health of the former governor “whose medical bill is being paid with their taxes.” They also urged APC to be truthful about his health conditions.

Lol, honestly I think PDP is just getting involved in what does not concern them… ahn ahn, person say he well, you say he no well.. loooool… continue below to read part of the statement made available to the press.

“We wish the former governor, Bola Tinubu, quick recovery as we are made to know from the grapevine that he is ill and in a hospital outside the country. We also feel that the family and the state government should have the obligation to let Lagosians know the actual state of his health.

“It will not be a bad thing if the former governor appears on television or speaks on phone for broadcast. Indeed Lagosians are humanitarian and would readily support him in prayers. Such honest disclosure will also dispel rumours of his death or paralysis that is being spread around.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors