"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

From Stage To Hospital: Lepacious Bose Recounts Near Death Experience (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

From Stage To Hospital: Lepacious Bose Recounts Near Death Experience (Photos)

Popular Nigerian female comedienne, Lepacious Bose has expressed gratitude to God for sparing her life.

She recounts the sad incident that happened to her a year ago while performing at an event stating that she almost died in the process.

She narrated how she escaped death and was rushed to the hospital.

The comedienne explained that was rushed to the hospital from the stage of performance where she was teaching upcoming colleagues in the industry.

She has therefore posted pictures of herself on the hospital bed, thanking God for perfect recovery.

She wrote:

“From the stage to the hospital. And drips, wheelchairs, tears and misery. Started exactly a year ago when the angel of death came knocking but my God of second chances said NO! My soul does magnify the Lord and my spirit praise His name, for death could not hold ME captive, even in the grave JESUS IS LORD! Alaye ni o ma yin o baba,oku to ti ku kole yin o Alaye ni ni yio ma yin o oo baba! What do we say to the god of death…. NOT TODAY!!!!

#Loverofmysoul#agbanilagbatan #saviour #deliverer#gbanigbani #ogbeninijakerubaonija#iyanu #oniseiyanu #kokumo#mytalkanddoGod #miracleworker #ps3

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
ID Cabasa recounts how he cried after Olamide left his record label
Forum | 13 hours ago

ID Cabasa recounts how he cried after Olamide left his record label

Slimcase recounts how Don Jazzy inspired him to be an influencer
Forum | 13 hours ago

Slimcase recounts how Don Jazzy inspired him to be an influencer

Back in Action Photos Set Release Date for Cameron Diaz & Jamie Foxx Netflix Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Back in Action Photos Set Release Date for Cameron Diaz & Jamie Foxx Netflix Movie

The Last of Us Season 2 Photos Tease Next Chapter of HBO Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

The Last of Us Season 2 Photos Tease Next Chapter of HBO Drama