MIRACLE!!! Corper Covered In Blood Could Still Take A Selfie After Surviving A Road Accident (Pics)

Forum 7 years ago

MIRACLE!!! Corper Covered In Blood Could Still Take A Selfie After Surviving A Road Accident (Pics)

A Nigerian female corper who almost lost her life in a serious road road accident has shared a selfie of her bloody face on social media.

The young lady identified as Judith also shared a photo of her mangled car and wrote:

It’s only by God’s grace and love that we (my preg aunt, her 2 little children, the driver and I) were able to survive this. Words can’t express how shocked, scared and confused I was and still am but am grateful to God that we all came out of it alive…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Protesters Barricade Road Over Killings In Benue
Forum | 11 hours ago

Protesters Barricade Road Over Killings In Benue

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus
Forum | 1 week ago

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus

Blood of Zeus Season 2 Trailer Previews Netflix Animated Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Blood of Zeus Season 2 Trailer Previews Netflix Animated Series

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos