[UPDATE] Tragedy in Synagogue: Death toll hits 17, says NEMA

Forum 9 years ago

[UPDATE] Tragedy in Synagogue: Death toll hits 17, says NEMA

UPDATE:

15:18PM

T.B Joshua’s address: “This is the video, watch and think over it. What you are seeing here, you can choose to believe it or you can choose not to believe it, but all I know is that when I said Boko Haram was arrested here, they said no. But if you choose not to believe it, let us see what would happen later. If people don’t believe it, no problem.

“Come out with whatever you believe after watching it. Take this video wherever you want to take it. Give it to experts, if you cannot analyse it.”

Meanwhile, journalists have been asked to provide their email addresses for a copy of the said video.

Details to follow.

There is still a large crowd at the church entrance with heavy security presence. Today journalists have access to the scene of the collapsed building.

Currently the rescue operations are still on-going. Officials of NEMA, LASEMA, Red Cross are still very much around.

Our correspondent reported that no fewer than 12 victims have been pulled out of the rubles alive as of the time of filing this report(12pm). NEMA has put the death toll at 17

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 1 hour ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 1 hour ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 20 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 20 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra