Check Out Nigerian Singer, 9ice's Campaign PHOTOS

Forum 9 years ago

Check Out Nigerian Singer, 9ice's Campaign PHOTOS

Nigerian singer turned politician, 9icewho recently declared his intention to contest in the forthcoming 2015 Elections, today, September 10 started his awareness campaign.

The ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner, who hails from Ogbomoso, Oyo state, visited his constituency to identify with the electorate.
9ice contests for House of Reps
9ice who addressed a large crowd that gathered at the Town hall in Oja Igbo promised he will use his salary to do developmental projects in the constituency if elected to represent Ogbomoso Federal constituency 1, according to Linda Ikeji.
See photos below
9ice campaigns in Ogbomoso
9ice campaigns in Ogbomoso
9ice also took to his twitter page to thank his fans and the youths for their support.

See tweets below
I want to say a big thank u to all my ever die hard fans out here on twitter, ig & facebook. Won’t mention names but u all know yourself.
— iam9ice (@i_am9ice) September 10, 2014
I want 2say a big tank u 2all d youths of Ogbmosho North. Inshallau by d grace of almighty God we shall repeat d same in ogbomosho South. — iam9ice (@i_am9ice) September 10, 2014
9ice is contesting for the Federal House of Representatives in Ogbomosho North/Ogbomosho South/Orire Federal Constituency in 2015 Elections under the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC).
More celebrities are beginning to join Nigerian Politics, as the list keeps getting longer.
We’ve seen the likes of Nollywood Actor, Desmond Elliot who recently declared his intention to run for a seat in the Lagos State House of Reps.
Nollywood Actress, Kate Henshaw who said she is taking a break from acting for 8 yearsto focus on her political career also revealed she will be contesting for the Federal House of Representatives for Calabar Munical/Odukpani Federal Constituency.
Also Nigerian Comedian, Julius Agwu who declared his intention to run for Governor of Rivers stateand Nollywood Actor, Bob Manuel

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 2 days ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 2 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 2 days ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries