[A Must Read] 4 Simple Ways To Identify If Your Girlfriend Is A Lesbian Or Spot One Around

Forum 7 years ago

[A Must Read] 4 Simple Ways To Identify If Your Girlfriend Is A Lesbian Or Spot One Around

Before typing this post. I have to consult the God almighty for giving me the wisdom, inspirations and knowledge to say nothing but the truth about l£sb!anism.

when Lucifer was the followers of Christ. He has powers and God didn’t took away all powers before sending him down, same act was recorded in the bible, during the times of Sodom and Gomorrah. a lady having s*x with same s*x and a man having s ex with same s*x.

I made this research for 9 years on act of [email protected], i have come to expose l£sb!anism.

This article has a fully detailed and content on ‘how to spot a lady who is a l£sb!an’, from all analysis I gathered. This might sound shocking to your hearing that your wife might be a l£sb!an living on the same roof with you.

Some teen practiced l£sb!anism from their childhood through hide and seek games, without knowing the implications while some are initiated in tertiary institution to l£sb!an group or cult, i.e black bra,aro queen, marine queens e.t.c

This university student initiates year one student to join them to perform l£sb!an s ex in groups, some perform initiation rituals by imposing the young undergraduates to sleep with the same s*x.they attract his young girls with gifts and money in school.

Incase you don’t know, Lesbanism is originated from the marine world.

Here Are The 4 Ways To Spot Or Identify A Lady Who Is A l£sb!an

1. l£sb!ans identify themselves by wearing a chain on the right leg.

2. l£sb!ans doesn’t have an atom of respect for a man for any reason, they always feel nothing good can come from a man.

3. l£sb!ans are generally wicked and heartless.

4. l£sb!ans always move together because they are jealous of loosing each other.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 day ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence