Female Teacher Forces 14-year-old Boy to Have S*x With Her then Documents the Experience (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Female Teacher Forces 14-year-old Boy to Have S*x With Her then Documents the Experience (Photo)

Nicole Wilfinger, a teacher has been found out to have had s*x with a 14-year-old boy and kept a vile diary of her abuse.

She has however been jailed for the act.

According to The Sun UK, Nicole Wilfinger, 37, of Las Vegas, Nevada, will also be required to register as a s*x offender after her ‘sickening’ crime.

The former high school maths teacher had a journal on her phone with dates marking horrifying milestones like ‘June 31 – First time he kissed me on my bed’, ‘July 11 – First time we had s*x’ and ‘April 4 – First time he was a cowboy for me’.

District Judge William Kephart told the former educator her actions were “sickening” as he ordered her to serve 28 to 72 months behind bars on one count of statutory s*xual s£duct!on and one count of sexual conduct between certain employees or volunteers of school and pupil.

She pleaded guilty to her crimes in August.

The abuse started when the former student was 14, authorities said.

She became a family friend when Wilfinger was coaching the boy’s football team, reports KTNV.

Wilfinger and the teenaged victim both told police they had sex three times, reports the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

A tearful Wilfinger apologised to the judge and said her: “Lapse in judgment affected so many people.”

Cops said nearly 2,000 phone calls were exchanged between Wilfinger and the student and recovered recovered 156 text messages and 325 images that had been deleted from her phone.

“I know that I made poor choices,” Wilfinger added, according to Las Vegas Now.

The boy’s mother read out an emotional impact statement describing her son’s ordeal.

“I’ve had to hold him in my arms while he cried his eyes out,” she said.

“I’ve seen him scared watching out the windows of the house looking to see if she was around because she’s driven past his bus stop.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 2 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa