How I Was Raped By A Soldier - Student

Forum 9 years ago

How I Was Raped By A Soldier - Student

According to a recent report by Vanguard, a 23-year-old National Diploma student of Mass Communication Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa, Oyo State, has accused a soldier attached to the state security outfit, Operation Burst, of raping her.

Poly Student Accuses Soldier Of Rape
The incident was said to have occurred on the Friday night, August 29, 2014.
The student said the soldier raped her three times within five hours under a tree while she was returning to her apartment at the Oke Ola area, Eruwa, when she was arrested by the soldier around 10.30 pm on the allegation that she was a cult member.

According to Vanguard, the student narrated her ordeal.
She said:“I was coming back to my room after seeing off a friend. He accused me of being a cultist for moving about around that time, but I denied it.
He then ordered me to climb his motorcycle, but I pleaded with him that he should let me go.“He removed a knife and said that he would stab me if I refused to obey him. So scared, I climbed the Okada and he took me to the Operation Burst office in Eruwa.“
When we got there, he forcefully led me to a dark area under a tree and ordered me to remove my dress to enable him see if I had tattoos on my body.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Army nab fake recruitment soldier in Taraba
Forum | 2 days ago

Army nab fake recruitment soldier in Taraba

Abuja mechanic village on fire as soldier stabs mechanic to death
Forum | 5 days ago

Abuja mechanic village on fire as soldier stabs mechanic to death

500-level student commits suicide after vigil in Ondo
Forum | 1 week ago

500-level student commits suicide after vigil in Ondo