Manchester City and England star John Stones allegedly cheats on his childhood sweetheart with lady he met at a party

Forum 7 years ago

Manchester City and England star John Stones allegedly cheats on his childhood sweetheart with lady he met at a party

22 year old Manchester City and England defender, John Stones, allegedly started an affair with another woman without the fiancé's knowledge. John had been with Millie Savage since they were 12 but he put all that history behind him and cheated on her with, Jessica Peaty, 20, an event organiser he met at a party.

He met her in August, took her on nights out with Manchester City teammates and bedded her in his £900-a-night suite at the Lowry Hotel in Salford, according to reports. He reportedly chatted with her daily for the duration of their ten week romance as the pair exchanged saucy photos and told her he was single.
'It felt like we were connecting. We had so much in common, it was effortless from the start,' Miss Peaty said.
Things unraveled for John when Miss Peaty realised she had been lied to as she saw pictures of Stones and Miss Savage out shopping together.
She contacted Miss Savage on Instagram to ask if her and Stones were still an item and agreed to stop seeing the love rat.

She said she felt sick and let down by Stones' behavior:
'I hate that he's got this whiter-than-white reputation and everyone thinks that the sun shines out of his a***.'

It is thought that Stones and Miss Savage are still together and the footballer is yet to comment on the scandal.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 26 mins ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding