"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

How My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor Tells Court

Forum 7 years ago

How My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor Tells Court

Pastor Gideon Johnson of No 4, Boripe St., Basorun-Ibadan, Oyo State, on Wednesday accused his wife of poisoning his driver who then allegedly ran mad after eating a meal she prepared for him to eat.
Gideon said this at a Grade C Customary Court sitting at Agodi-Ibadan, where he had gone to seek the dissolution of his 17-year-old marriage to with his wife, Oluwatoyin.

He accused his wife who had four children for him of bad character and threats to his life and other members of his family.

Gideon in his testimony told the court that he gave the food his wife prepared for him to his driver to eat.

He said, “The innocent driver ran mad few hours after he had eaten the food and was chained before we could take him to his family for solution.

“She intended to run me mad, she is fetish, diabolical and a threat to my life; in fact she killed my senior brother and my father through her fetish ways.

“She almost succeeded in ruining my ministry when she ganged up with my enemies to spoil me before the big personalities that usually come to my church for prayers.”

The pastor also told the court that he had not slept with his wife in the last 11 years because of her bad characters.

Gideon said that he would kill his wife if the court should decline his request to separate them.

However, Olwatoyin Johnson in her defence, objected to the allegations levelled against her and denied ever killing his father and brother- in-law.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Address minimum wage issue to avoid strikes — Shehu Sani tells FG
Forum | 1 day ago

Address minimum wage issue to avoid strikes — Shehu Sani tells FG

Rivers crisis: Our position has not changed – PDP tells stranded lawmakers
Forum | 2 days ago

Rivers crisis: Our position has not changed – PDP tells stranded lawmakers

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer