‘Ondo People Don’t Exchange Their Rights For Rice’ Nigerians React To Akeredolu’s Victory

Forum 7 years ago

‘Ondo People Don’t Exchange Their Rights For Rice’ Nigerians React To Akeredolu’s Victory

Since the Independent National Electoral Commission announced Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) of All Progressive Congress as the winner of the Ondo Governorship election, Nigerians have been voicing their opinions about the new person to be entrusted with running the affairs of the Sunshine State.

Below are the reactions that have trailed the election of Rotimi Akeredolu as Governor-Elect:

I’m from Ondo state, and I can tell you that we are not those who exchange their rights for rice. #Ondodecides — Samuel Akinlotan (@SamAkinlotan) November 27, 2016
I am genuinely happy with Ondo people, they voted for President Buhari in 2015, and they now voted for his candidate in 2016 #OndoDecides — Bashir Ahmad (@BashirAhmaad) November 27, 2016
God bless my Ondo people.

We don’t kill or maim but will definitely allow our votes speak Rivers people, you need to learn frm #OndoDecides — Banky (@AdeBanqie) November 27, 2016
#OndoDecides to vote APC upon recession, suffering & divide among party leaders teaches us that the common man still sees and believes. — Mustapha (@mustafaramalan)

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Police Arrest Twins For Stealing Bags Of Rice And Beans In Ekiti
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Arrest Twins For Stealing Bags Of Rice And Beans In Ekiti

Spacey Unmasked: Max Acquires U.S. Rights to Kevin Spacey Documentary
Forum | 4 days ago

Spacey Unmasked: Max Acquires U.S. Rights to Kevin Spacey Documentary

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation
Forum | 6 days ago

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation