"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I’m not done with politics yet –Jonathan

Forum 7 years ago

I’m not done with politics yet –Jonathan

Former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan yesterday doused rife speculations that he may have quit partisan politics, saying he was not done yet with politics.

He was also categorical that he is still a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP although he declined to state if he would participate in elective contest in the future.
Jonathan made this known at the unveiling of “My Life and Nigerian Politics” a memoir written by former Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the PDP, Chief Tony Anenih, at the International Conference Centre,Abuja where the former minister of works announced his retirement from partisan politics with immediate effect.

Speaking about his political direction, Jonathan said though he had been absent at PDP meetings since he left office, he was firmly a member of the party.

“I have not retired from politics. I know that since I left office I have not been at meetings of the party but I am still a committed PDP member,” he declared.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 1 month ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu