Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read

Forum 7 years ago

Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read

When you are married, the saying “what’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine” can begin to shape your life, and you try not to keep secrets from your spouse. However, for most women, there are at least a few things they tend to hide from their husband, even if they have a tight bond.

Women are well aware that they are a profound mystery to men, even if you think you know your wife, there is a chance you only know what’s on the surface. There are some secrets women keep from their husbands,(they believe men keep secrets too), and you have a lifetime to learn them all. But to make the experience a bit better, I have listed below some of the secrets women keep from their husbands. She may have more than these or just a few, Some may shock you, others may be things you’ve suspected for a long time (but never had the nerve to ask about).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands
Forum | 4 days ago

May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo