PEOPLE!!! See the Gift Mavins CEO Don Jazzy Got For His Birthday That Will shock you

Forum 7 years ago

PEOPLE!!! See the Gift Mavins CEO Don Jazzy Got For His Birthday That Will shock you

Friends and colleagues of Nigeria’s most accomplished music producer, Don Jazzy, threw him a surprise birthday party last night at Escape.

The guest list included Iyanya, Dr. Sid, Reekado Banks and more. All preparations and the guest list were kept top-secret leaving Don Jazzy surprised but the biggest highlight of the night was the presentation of Don Jazzy with a bottle of the John Walker & Sons Private Collection 2015 Edition. Don Jazzy will be one of 100 people in Nigeria to own a bottle that cost N500,000.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 4 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says