"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

A woman Has pleaded with Lagos Court to end Her 20 years old marriage...

Forum 7 years ago

A woman Has pleaded with Lagos Court to end Her 20 years old marriage...

A trader, Mrs. Titilope Azeez, has pleaded with an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State, to end her twenty-year-old marriage to her husband, Ademola claiming that her husband beats and maltreats her.

She told the court that her husband beats her at the slightest provocation.

“I got married to him five years ago but we have lived together for close to eight years. My husband is very temperamental. He finds fault in virtually everything I do. “ He complains about my cooking and my mode of dressing. You cannot please him. He beats me as if I am a small child. I am tired of his attitude.

“Last month, he refused to give money for the upkeep of our two children claiming that I don’t know how to spend money. He is also stingy and insists on going to the market by himself. I am tired of being treated like a child. I am tired of the marriage and I want this court to end the union,” she said.

However, responding to her claims, the estranged husband refuted the claims and allegations made by his wife.

“My wife is a serial cheater. The main reason she is filing for this divorce is for her to go and be with her lover. I did my findings well and discovered that she is into an amorous relationship with a man in Obalende. “ I tried to correct her about her mode of dressing. She dresses like a harlot and not a married woman. She is also a lousy cook. She is so untidy that I end up doing most of the house chores by myself.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court remands 5 herdsmen over alleged kidnapping in Benue
Forum | 4 hours ago

Court remands 5 herdsmen over alleged kidnapping in Benue

Wizkid’s baby mama, Jada P replies fan asking about their marriage plans
Forum | 11 hours ago

Wizkid’s baby mama, Jada P replies fan asking about their marriage plans

Father jailed 14 years for impregnating daughter
Forum | 2 days ago

Father jailed 14 years for impregnating daughter