The Gutter is Proving to Be Too Clean for Femi Fani-Kayode and Jimoh Ibrahim

Forum 7 years ago

The Gutter is Proving to Be Too Clean for Femi Fani-Kayode and Jimoh Ibrahim

That FFK can multi-task sha. Only last week, he was busy coronating a new hero for the Igbo. He said he met Nnamdi Kanu in prison and became convinced that Nnamdi Kanu was Nnamdi Azikiwe and Odumegwu Ojukwu combined. I looked at that statement with the corner of one eye and muttered to myself: "the Igbo have truly suffered o. So, it is now within the remit of a Yoruba drug addict to name heroes for them?"

I also grinned and thought it was poetic justice for some of my Igbo friends who ganged up with many Yoruba human derelicts to rubbish Wole Soyinka at the time. Poetic justice because if you pile gratuitously on the best that a neighbouring ethnic nationality has to offer humanity (Soyinka), the very worst that the same ethnic nationality has to offer humanity (FFK) may be the one sending his mouth on useless and unsolicited errands to anoint heroes for you.

Now, after having ordained who is greater than Zik and Ojukwu in Igboland, FFK is back in the gutter with Jimoh Ibrahim. That fight is messy, very messy. They are accusing each other of the things common to Nigerian politicians. They are telling us who is a pig, who dances and eats jollof rice when paid, who is sleeping with dead bodies, who is into sodomy, etc.

Warning to the impressionable millennials who fight for politicians and tear at each other for the sake of the oppressor. Should the calculus of 2019 require them to kiss and make up, these two agbayas will unite to eat jollof rice together, sleep ritualistically with dead bodies together, while you are on social media ruining your lives in support of one against the other...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 1 month ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

You Are Evil-minded Hypocrite - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Dayo Amusa
Forum | 1 month ago

You Are Evil-minded Hypocrite - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Dayo Amusa