"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

No Be For Poor People!! I Can’t Do Without Soaked “Garri’’ And Dried Fish – Lagos Senator Says

Forum 7 years ago

No Be For Poor People!! I Can’t Do Without Soaked “Garri’’ And Dried Fish – Lagos Senator Says

Sen. Solomon Olamilekan, representing Lagos West Senatorial District, on Thursday, said that having soaked “garri’’ and dried fish as a meal gave him more satisfaction than any other food. .

He told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Lagos, that garri and dried fish was his favourite food.

“I don’t know why I just like garri and dried fish, it gives me the kind of satisfaction I can’t describe, I just feel good after having it.

Some people would ask me, why would a senator like garri and not all these expensive stuffs? and the answer I give is that it makes me feel great.

It is so amazing that sometimes when I am having stomach upset, and I take garri, everything disappears within minutes. I think garri is best suited for my body,’’ he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BREAKING: APC suspends Senator Jimoh Ibrahim for anti-party activities
Forum | 22 hours ago

BREAKING: APC suspends Senator Jimoh Ibrahim for anti-party activities

Carter Efe’s girlfriend reveals her reactions to people calling him ugly
Forum | 1 day ago

Carter Efe’s girlfriend reveals her reactions to people calling him ugly

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt
Forum | 1 day ago

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’