I'll Bang All Men in Your Family If You F**k with Me - Heartbroken OAP Warns Future Lovers

Forum 7 years ago

I'll Bang All Men in Your Family If You F**k with Me - Heartbroken OAP Warns Future Lovers

The social media is currently buzzing with mixed reactions and comments after a popular Kenyan On-Air Personality, Anita Raey took to her Facebook page warned her future partner that if he messes her up, he will face the worst revenge ever, adding that she will sleep with all the men in his family, f*ck him up so bad that he will wish death upon himself.

In an angry rant posted on her social media pages, Anita, who is a former breakfast co-host at Ghetto Radio now at Milele FM, said her heart has been broken so many times by the so many men she gave it away to, adding that she is ready to love again but she won’t let the lucky bugger drag her through hell.

She wrote:

"I know every man who wants to date me is on Facebook..So I will use this platform to deliver this message…. I have let a few of you men break my heart..Am angry coz I never learn and will still love another of your species… But I swear if one more man breaks my heart… I will put him through the same shiet… I will f*ck you up so bad you will wish death.

"With that said I will bang all men in your family if you f*ck with me… This is coming from a very angry and hurt place… Now Y’all have a lovely night.. PS.. am really a nice person.. Might be hard to believe but I am."

In one of her comments Anita said:

“IF ONE MORE JUST F*CKS ME OVER AGAIN.. AM GOING BONKUS ON HIM.. AM DONE BEING NICE.. MY HEART IS NOT A FOOTBALL PITCH.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 16 hours ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 18 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos