Jonathan’s democratic legacy stands in sharp contrast to the darker forces of impunity – Wike fires at APC

Forum 7 years ago

Jonathan’s democratic legacy stands in sharp contrast to the darker forces of impunity – Wike fires at APC

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, apparently chiding the All Progressives Congress, APC, said the immediate past President, Goodluck Jonathan’s ”democratic legacy stands in sharp contrast to the darker forces of impunity.”

He said that Jonathan remains the pride and inspiration to Nigerians and other Africans.

Wike, made the remark while felicitating with Jonathan on the occasion of his 59th birthday.

In a statement signed by the state Commissioner of Information, Austin Tam-George, the governor applauded the former President for his contributions to Nigeria’s democracy.

Describing Jonathan as a colossus in the nation’s democratic experience, Wike said Jonathan’s stride has made the world accept Nigeria’s democratic values.

Wike said, “Goodluck Jonathan will continue to be a source of pride and inspiration to Nigerians and other Africans, as his democratic legacy stands in sharp contrast to the darker forces of impunity.”

Relatively, the Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu, says Jonathan may contest the 2019 presidential elections.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 12 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 1 day ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 1 day ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)